Dhoti is the Indian context is considered a traditional dress for Indian men and boys. Commonly known in many names depending on the state and language, it is usually worn during the festive season and special occasions. Generally, white dhotis are preferred to be used only for a few years and later end up getting accumulated with old cloth buyers. With India having millions of dhoti users, there are multiple players who collect these old dhotis and resell them. The Old Dhoti supplier in new Delhi dashrathpuri is the right locality wherein multiple such traders and manufacturers operate who consolidate, dry clean, and resale old dhotis. The old dhoti traders are smart in collecting dhoti. They follow the best process to clean them, store them and pack them for resale. One can blindly trust the dhoti supplier.
Why is old dhoti preferred?
The dhoti product is styled from a piece of cloth that is rectangular in shape. The dhoti is unstitched, and this is the main reason for a dhoti having a value after the intended use. In addition, the length of the dhoti is around 12 to 15 feet long making the whole cloth used in varied applications.
Today, India is the best country to source old white dhotis. There are multiple suppliers of dhoti in Delhi NCR who can offer dhoti meeting the price range of any customer. Many private players are dedicatedly involved in providing a wide array of Old Cotton Dhoti.
Here are the key reasons why white old dhoti is famous in India –
· Affordable price – The white old dhoti offered by textiles and clothes companies are affordable and considered to be value for money. Unlike other clothes, the old dhoti comes at an attractively low price range for consumers.
· Multiple use cases – Generally Dhoti is manufactured using outstanding quality cotton fabric and smooth texture. This makes it ideal for use in cleaning in shops and stores.
· The old white dhoti is commonly used to clean the dust from the spare parts and shops.
· In many cases, old cotton dhotis are cut into squares and used as idli-cloths in restaurants as well.
· Used in the automobile industry and other factories for cleaning and wiping varied lubricants.
· Old white dhotis are used in the filtration of various materials like cement and paints.
· Used in the wooden industry for fine polishing and cleaning.
· Old dhoti comes in different styles, colors, sizes, textures,s, and quality – depending on the intended use and client requirements. Colors covering White, Green, Blue Red, Pink, and Orange can also be supplied.
Old Dhoti manufacturer in Delhi works with a motive to offer old Dhotis at the best price with paramount recycled quality. All the dhotis are checked for several parameters to ensure better longevity for customers. The suppliers have huge industrial exposure and broad distribution channels to cater to clients’ specific demands. In addition, the dhoti supplier in Delhi also exports quite a huge volume of old dhoti to other countries making this sector attractive in exports as well.